Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mevlana

* Hold on to the reins of Love and don’t be afraid
   Hold on to the real behind the false and don’t be afraid. 

* A great, unseen town lies just behind that curtain.
  Don't lower yourself.
  Don't knock on every door.
  You yourself are what you are looking for.
  Raise your tent up to the sky.
  Don't say,"I can't".
  Sure you can.Just do it.

* Protect yourself......from your own thoughts.

* Reality is blocked by form and image.

* Work. Keep digging your well.
Don't think about getting off from work.
Water is there somewhere.
Submit to daily practice.
Your loyalty to that
Is a ring at the door.
Keep knocking, and the joy inside
Will eventually open a window
and look out to see who's there.

* We search for Him here and there
while looking right at Him.
Sitting by His side we ask,
"O Beloved, where is the Beloved?"
Enough with such questions! –
Let silence take you to the core of life.
All your talk is worthless
When compared to one whisper
of the Beloved.


* Oh Beloved,
take me.
Liberate my soul.
Fill me with your love and
release me from the two worlds.
If I set my heart on anything but you
let fire burn me from inside.
Oh Beloved,
take away what I want.
Take away what I do.
Take away what I need.
Take away everything
that takes me from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment