Monday, January 23, 2012

The Power of the Word

Phrases to be repeated ten or twenty times at fixed times every day


  • Bless, Lord, my life with Thy divine blessing.
  • I am well and happy in the life and light of God.
  • Guide me to the purpose for which I am born on the earth.
  • My balance is secure in the hands of God.
  • Grant me, Lord, Thy wisdom, joy and peace.
  • Providence has blessed me.
  • Success is my birthright.
  • Bless my life with every bliss.
  • Help my life to fulfil its purpose.
  • Complete my life by the grace of Thy divine perfection.
  • My body, heart and soul radiate the healing spirit of God.
  • Balance my life, that I may know and act aright.
  • May my life become powerful and harmonious.
  • I seek my supply in God.
  • Grant me to have all power and wisdom, that I may best fulfil my life's purpose.
  • Give me, Lord, Thy divine influence which I may spread among my dear ones.
  • Help me to serve Thy cause.
  • O Spirit of Guidance, throw Thy divine light on my path.
  • Open my heart, that Thy spirit it may reflect.
  • My life is changing and taking a better turn.
  • My mind is still, my thought is steady, my sight is keen, my life is balanced.
  • Harmonize my soul, Lord, with all people and with all conditions.
  • My body is healed, my mind is fortified, and my soul is illuminated by the grace of God.
  • Fortify my heart.
  • Give me a new life and new inspiration, that I may see in life Thy divine inspiration.
  • Make my heart Thy divine temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment