Thursday, August 18, 2011

George Bernard Shaw...I love you...RIP my friend

" If you must hold yourself up to your children as an object lesson, hold yourself up as a warning and not an example."

Just like his other quotes, this one has also inspired me to write...

He is one of my sources of inspiration and God knows how I admire his wit...

Anyways...

To make the long story short, I want to touch on the issue of relationships...

Don't worry, I won't keep you long..

I just want you to look at nature...for instance,

I want you to observe how ants are working cooperatively

how bees are working in harmony

how lions protect their families

how male birds invest huge efforts to construct their nests to make female birds happy

how spiders work diligently and patiently to form their nets

the samples are infinite...

what I'm trying to say is

unless you are ready

unless you are willing to put your heart in a relationship

unless you are determined to live a healthy, balanced and peaceful relationship

unless you are sincere about devoting yourself to your relationship

your relationship will not be realtionship...





No comments:

Post a Comment