Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We love the created for the Creator's sake

Mystic is what they call me,
Hate is my only enemy;
I harbor a grudge against none,
To me the whole wide world is one.

I am not here on earth for strife
Love is the mission of my life.

Firm hands will lose their grip one day
And tonques that talk will soon decay:
 The wealth you loved and stored away
Will go to some inheritor

See all people as equals,
See the humble as heroes.

                                               For those who truly love God and His ways         
                                               All the people of the world are brothers.

     We regard no one's religion as contrary to ours,
              True love is born when all faiths are united as a whole.
True faith is in the head, not in the headgear.

You better seek God right in your own heart
He is neither in the Holy Land nor in Mecca

We love the created
For the Creator's sake

Come, let us all be friends for once
Let us make life easy on us,
Let us be lovers and loved ones,
The earth shall be left to no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment