Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Neo is an anagram of One

Watch the movie Matrix once every year...

The more your consciousness increases, the more messages you will receive from the movie...

Everytime I watch it, I catch myself saying " I must have missed this part earlier "

For me Agent Smith in the movie represents the evil ...

and Neo, " The One", represents the good ,

every each of us who wishes a matrix disinfected from agent Smiths...

and the Oracle represents anybody that shows us the way out when we feel we are lost...

      * Let's say you were given a book when you were 15..
       You re-read the book when you were 25..
       and again you are reading the same book now when you are 35..
       the book is the same book, but your consciousness does not remain the same...
       it is raising each and everyday as your awareness increases...

    * So...the movie is there, the book is there...but what you percieve and what I percieve may differ according to our level of consciousness...just like what I see when I look at life may be different from what you see...

   *  When the number of Neos increases, we will step out of the matrix and start living in a reality that is not based on duality.

No comments:

Post a Comment