Thursday, May 30, 2013

self-love and forgiveness

Once self-love and forgiveness, once these blessings begin to grow within us, a light is shone on the illusion of separateness. We are not different nor separate from our brothers and sisters. We are not even closer to God than they are. It is the gravity of illusion that keeps our heads below the clouds. It is the way humanity thinks and is encouraged to think. All of that is changing, my beloveds, and I am here to help you with that change, so is Rumi, so are all the great and loving Masters.

It is the development of your world within a world that makes all the difference. We must create a world within where we are strong and secure and unafraid to love and be loved. Throughout human history that is the simple teaching. The world will not give you love, it will frighten, tease, confuse, seduce and enslave you. You need just look at the condition of your life. This is why I have come to teach again the sacred dance of joy and happiness. I am not going away, and I shall not be denied. They tried it then, they may try it again, but you both know what I’m like. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment