Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eileen Caddy

Here's what Eileen Caddy, whose remarkable life story was told in her book, "Flight Into Freedom," had to say about the rising feminine energy. Keep in mind that she received many messages and visions from God throughout her lifetime...

"In a vision, I was shown a man and a woman. On the man were the words 'Light, Intellect' and on the woman, 'Love, Intuition.' I saw there was a great friction between them, even hatred and enmity. Then the woman lay submissively on the ground and the man walked all over her, wiping his feet on her.
 
I heard a voice say: 'Arise, oh woman. Be not subservient to man, for are you not his helpmate? Are you not here to complement each other and so bring unity and harmony and complete oneness?' The man must have heard the voice too, because I saw him kneel down beside the woman and gently pick her up. He removed her filthy garment and put on a pure white one.
Then I saw two great hands take the man and woman and mould them into one lump as if they were made of clay. The hands placed the clay into a potter's wheel and created a most beautifully shaped pot. I watched the pot being placed into the fire of purification. When it was taken out again, it shone brilliantly as the sun. It was so beautiful I knew only God's hands could have created it.
I now saw growing out of the pot blooms of every colour and description. I realised that was what could happen when there was no longer any division between man and woman, light and love, intellect and intuition. There will be everlasting peace and goodwill only when they come together as one."

No comments:

Post a Comment